Calon Promotions Ltd in association with Bodafon Farm Parks, NY Music and Mostyn Estates Ltd are proud to bring you the 2017 Llandudno Jazz Festival.
The event will be held again at the spectacular location of Bodafon Farm Park above the The Promenade, Llandudno.
Once again some of the cream of the jazz world will be coming to North Wales. Jazz enthusiasts and lovers of popular music alike will arrive in the seaside resort to enjoy three days and nights of extraordinary performances.
As well as the Main Stage Marquee presenting high end jazz across three days, you'll also find a great atmosphere all around Bodafon Farm Park with trad jazz in the Upper Courtyard, jazz jams in the Hall and mellow jazz sessions on the terraces.
Many of the best and most celebrated jazz artists the UK has to offer on one site - you're in for a musical adventure that you won't forget, and a weekend by the sea to boot!
- All the facilities are right there on site
- Real toilets on site with wash basins and hand dryers
- A fully stocked bar with real ales and excellent wines
- A full service kitchen for cafe style refreshments and full restaurant menu
- A fabulous "circular-saw barbecue" offering burgers, sausages and prime cut steaks
- Great pizzas and baked fish dishes from the stone-built wood-fired oven
- A Terrace Cafe with views across gorgeous Llandudno Bay and the Irish Sea, serving hot and cold drinks, snacks and ice creams
As with last year the festival will be aiming to highlight a range of talent from North Wales, the UK and across the globe. Great music, good food and drinks all set in a truly superb and inspiring location in Wales' premier seaside capital. There is nothing better than enjoying a fabulous weekend of music and fun!
Artistic Director Neil Yates has again programmed a super line-up that features many fabulous jazz favourites. The festival is being organized and run by North Wales company Calon Promotions Ltd, Bodafon Farm Parks and Programme Director Neil Yates.